Monday, January 02, 2006

The Next Episode

1 Quarter, 5 more to go...but I have a feeling they're going to fly by. Well, the next chapter- recruiting. At the GSB, interviews for summer internships begin at the end of January. Of course there are all of the company cocktail receptions, dinners, coffee chats, and all of the networking you do on your own initiative. This is the last week of my break and it damn sure doesn't feel like one. I'm reading a book called "Case In Point" to assist with my case preparation for consulting interviews. And because according to my colored-coded Outlook calendar there will be no time for homework during the first week of classes, I'm doing homework this week as well. I still don't feel rested, but oh well. Anyway, more to come...

4 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi

I started reading yr blog because I plan to apply to Stanford and was amazed by the simplicity of the content posted. I was just wondering if there was a way in which I could get in touch with you. Please reply at 4kanika@gmail.com if you will. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Kanika

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Saurabh J. Madan said...

hello,
I learned a lot from your blog. It is very specific and insightful. Do resume blogging if u see this message.

Thanks,
S

 
At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this really informative article. Keep it up....... There is also another helpful resource www.ShareTermPapers.com which give me a lot of help like (upload/download) our academic projects, ebooks, case studies and has a database of good projects. This website also have popular ebooks and also study material for exams like CFA, FRM, PRM.....do check it out....

www.ShareTermPapers.com

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger MB said...

Hi,

I realize these you posted this blog a while back. I am applying to Stanford GSB this year. And, similarly to you I am interested in the P4D program and founding an apparel company upon graduating. I would appreciate an opportunity to speak with you. Feel free to contact me to mobenny@gmail.com so that we can arrange a time to speak.

Thanks,

Moses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home