Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Math Camp Here I Come!!

I got my invite to the Quantitative Pre-Enrollment Program at Stanford's GSB, affectionately known as math camp. My guess is some people would feel remedial about receiving an invite to the program, but I'm glad to be attending. My GMAT quant score was crappy and my stats class in college was a joke. Math camp last approx. 1.5 weeks prior to the start of pre-term and costs $400, and of course I have to pay for the extra days at Schwab. But considering my current math skills, it will be well worth it.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger KV said...

math camp, huh? Interesting...

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Chief Executive & Fashion Officer said...

KV, It is interesting...and I'm so thankful for it. The last time that I did a derivative was 1998! Damn I'm getting old.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home