Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Search for Mo' Money...

I'm really beginning to wonder if this sh!t will ever end. B-School apps- completed. Financial Aid apps- completed. Now, I'm starting the scholarship apps. Unfortunately it seems that most minority b-school apps are for finance. My promise to up and coming general management and consulting folks- I'm starting a scholarship JUST for YOU!! Anyway, Stanford has a Partnership for Diversity (P4D) Fellowship that covers full tuition, but requires a 9 month internship with the company who sponsors the fellowship. And while I'm not crazy about deferring my admission to Fall 2006 and working another year, full tuition is extremely tempting. We'll see how this goes. After b-school essays, I almost cringe at the thought of writing more essays. Oh well, B&N cafe here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home