Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Give me my money!!

Wow, it really has been a while since I posted. Well, I'm glad to report that part of the wait is finally over. Whew! I was accepted at Duke's Fuqua School of Business (thank you, thank you). Of course, I'll be the remedial MBA student- I have to go to math camp :(! That's ok though, I'm in!!! And what's even better- I was given a pretty sweet scholarship. The money was completely unexpected. I'm still waiting to hear from Stanford though and decision day is quickly approaching. For months, I've been waiting for D-Day (Jan. 18) to approach, and now that it's a week away I'm not sure I'm ready to know. When I left Stanford last year, I had a tear in my eye. I initially thought it was b/c I was leaving one of my best friends out there. Damn that! I didn't want to leave Stanford. So I'll keep praying for Tuesday to bring good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home