Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Is that your final answer???

Ok, so if you've read the rest of my blog, I think this is painfully obvious. I've made my decision about where I will attend school for the next 2 years. I've paid my deposit to one school and sent in my decline of admission to the other. I have to say that I met wonderful people at both schools and I think they both have excellent programs and incredible plans for the future. But really it all came down to fit plus one other factor- which school had already challenged me through their application process and really forced me to understand who I was, what I had accomplished, and what I was capable of? Two years at an institution that can force me to grow that much by asking one simple question is going to be unbelievable!! So...

Palo Alto, here I come!!

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Wakechick said...

Congrats! Good decision. Must feel good to get that done. I'm hoping to have my deposit headed somewhere by the end of the week.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Chief Executive & Fashion Officer said...

Britchick- Congrats on Wharton!!

Wakechick- I'll check your blog soon to see where you decided to send your money.

Micah- I posted on your test blog and included my email address. Yes, I'm that person..lol. Shoot me an email when you get a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home